After brainstorming some ideas I had & accepted to work with Lambert Construction Cambridge. I thought of two ideas on what I could produce for them.
My first idea was the potential of producing a short animated Ident of the company logo which they could use to display on the monitors in their office.
My other idea was to produce some 3D visualisations of the types of houses the company builds, this could be used to promote what they can do. & also would be a good way of promoting themselves.
It was agreed that I would produce 5 modeled houses from plans they will provide me. I would create 3-5 different still images from these models and also create an animation which pans across the properties contained on a cul-de-sac. This would be used on the office monitors and also a website they plan to start soon.
However in order to meet my assessment criteria I had to make some changes and the agreement now is that I am to model 4 houses, 2 being their plans & 2 houses being designed by me. The still images will still be required and I am now going to produce a promotional animation of the houses which advertises the business. This animation will now include some use of motion graphics aswell as various camera movements.


No comments:
Post a Comment